About the Sale
Each item for sale at Rugrats Resale will have an item tag. This tag keeps track of which Consignor the item belongs to.
If the Consignor chooses to sell an item for half price on the last day of the sale, the word REDUCE will appear on the tag just above the price; it’s circled on the example tag to the left. This particular item would sell for $4.00 on the 1/2 Price Sale day.
Due to the nature of our consignment sale, all sales are final.
Want to make the most of your shopping experience?
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Plan to make more than one trip to the sale:
- Shop early for the greatest selection.
- Shop again on 50% off day for even better bargains!
- Want to get the absolute BEST deals? Work just one shift during the event and you'll be given a pass to shop our exclusive presale Thursday evening, before we open to the public! You do not have to be a seller to worker. And we're guessing you'll have so much fun you'll come back and do it next time as well!
- When shopping, remember to bring some sort of container to put all your “finds” in! Consider using a clean trashcan w/handles or wheels or a laundry basket with a rope tied to the handles (they can get a bit heavy with your purchases, and this allows you to drag it if necessary). Rugrats Resale does have a limited supply of large IKEA shopping bags for your use, but they may be hard to come by during heavier shopping times.
- Take the time to obtain current clothing and shoes sizes for your children. Think ahead to what they need for the upcoming season and write down everything you’ll want to look for.
- Consider making the following tool to help you judge shoe and pant sizes: Trace your child's foot onto a sheet of card stock paper or cardboard. Cut it out and punch a hole into the heel of the cutout. Now tie a ribbon to the cutout. Finally, using the ribbon, measure the inseam of your child's leg (from groin to ankle). Cut the ribbon at this measurement. Tada! You now have the perfect tool to measure any questionable shoe or pant sizes!
- Bring a friend. Shopping is more fun in numbers!
- Bring your cell phone. You may just want to share your amazing bargains with someone else.
- Rugrats Resale accepts cash, personal or business checks (with the proper identification) and any card that displays a VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express logo.
- If you plan on writing a check, you will be required to show a government issued photo identification for your protection and ours. There is a $25.00 fee on all returned checks.